Each and every event Golden Gate Events produces is a special event! We believe your event is the most important one on our schedule. And we pledge to bring all our talents, creativity and commitment to making a truly amazing event, and making sure everyone attending feels like a "Very Important Individual!! Selecting the perfect Event Service Company is a tough chore that we would like to make easy. Making the first call will be the simplest part in planning your event. Give us a call, we like to speak one-on-one (415) 830-1416,or submit a request through our e-Quotes form for us to contact you. We know your event is a way to make your vision a realty. As we begin to lay a foundation, our relationship as a team will start to come together, and your thoughts and dreams soon will show signs of fruition. Selecting the perfect venue; menu, colors, style, lighting, and marketing of your event to name a few is all set by our in-house production team who are ready to answer all your questions and put your worries at ease. We literally become an extension of you and your people. To the table we bring our contracting, managing and marketing experience, and we take on the task of acting as a liaison between you and the vendors and suppliers needed to stage your event.
GOLDEN GATE EVENTS
Tracy A. Brown
51 Barbaree Way, Tiburon, CA 94920
This page was last updated: September 6, 2011
Copyright © 2008 Golden Gate Events. All Rights Reserved.
YOU WON'T WANT TO
MISS THIS ITALIAN WINE TASTING
PARTY CRUISE ON THE BAY!
Date: Sunday, 02 October
Venue: FESTA ITALIANA
Embark Location: Tiburon
Angel Island Ferry Landing
21 Main Street, Tiburon
How We Do It:
• Through extensive research, site-inspections, experience and upon approval reserve appropriate venue sites
and execute all contacts and contracts.
• Execute all time lines with vendors, venues, transportation, staffing, staging, florists, design teams, and
• Design, print, and distribute event invitations, programs, schedules, name badges, menu cards, place cards,
name badges, escort cards, and thank-you notes.
• Menu and Beverage selections, with arrangements for "taste tests" prior to your event for approval. • Arranging all entertainment, headliners, sound requirements, audio/visual, staging, lighting and rentals. • Handle all VIP arrangements including transportation, hotel rooms, security, parking, and on-site assistance. • Coordinate all billing, invoices, contracts, during and after the event.
• Innovative and creative Website Marketing / Sales Support.
Bay Area Cruises: